Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Channing Channing is offline

Default Word 2010 in table format not typing text - help!

I am using Word 2010 in a table format. The left column accepts text when I type, but the other columns will not type text. I have checked the trackong option and it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check the paragraph style in the cells. If it's set to a paragraph
that begins with an indentation, it can look like nothing is being
typed when you type in the cell. (With the cursor in an affected cell,
look at the ruler and see if the upper left triangle is somewhere to
the right of the lower left triangle.)

On Jul 7, 8:51*pm, Channing wrote:
I am using Word 2010 in a table format. The left column accepts text when I type, but the other columns will not type text. I have checked the trackong option and it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you sure you have a table, as opposed to newspaper columns?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP