Kim L. Kim L. is offline
Junior Member

Default Email merge in Word

I'm trying to determine what is wrong in my Word or email setup. When I try to create mail merge to email addresses (either in an Excel spreadsheet or Outlook contacts) it works in our training room location but not my office computer. The Outlook accounts seem to be set up the same way but wonder if there is a simple security checkbox somewhere that could be blocking it from sending?