ca_nimrod ca_nimrod is offline
Junior Member

Default Picture Borders disappearing

I am inserting/linking pictures into a word document and the bottom border on some the picture disappear when the image is resized, or even sometimes when the image is inserted. This is not a page border, or a margin issue. On some images when I resize the image smaller the border returns, on others it never comes back.

I have tried reinserting the images, inserting the image without linking, linking only, it seems to matter little how the image is "inserted" into the document.

Any thoughts? this is really frustrating and has been for several years now and even spans several different versions of Word as well (2008, 2010).

Thanks!

ca_nimrod