kfreeman24

Default gridline printing

I made a table in Wrd 200 and my gridlines for the cells and rows do not
print. I bet this is a easy fix but I searched for a long time trying to find
something that would help is there a repair for this problem?
thank
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You need to add borders to your table. Those faint lines you see are not
really there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]