Madison Sprague

Default Your "Help" function has become totally useless

I am using MS Word 2002. How do I find the "Table of Contents" that the Help
function mentions. I am actually looking for the old Index, but find no
reference to it at all. In fact, I find nothing by way of meaningful help --
just suggestions that I post questions on a bulletin board, or some such. Is
there any function that actually provides information on how the program
works?

Just so you know, the people you are addressing here are not Microsoft
employees but other users such as yourself, albeit in some cases more
knowledgeable. If you have a specific question, we will be happy to try to
answer it.

"Madison Sprague" Madison wrote in
message ...