Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
disneyworld disneyworld is offline

Default how do I add job history to a resume template?

I am working with a chronological resume template and I cannot figure out how
to add sdditional sections under Experience in order to record other
positions held
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The experience section is probably just a table with border lines turned
off. In Word 2003 or earlier, you can show the table boundaries by
clicking on Table | Show Gridlines. In Word 2007, you can show the
table boundaries by clicking somewhere in the table and then clicking on
Table Tools: Layout | View Gridlines. Assuming there is regular text
below the last table row in the experience section, you can simply click
in the last cell of the last table row, and then press the Tab key to
create a new row.

disneyworld wrote:

I am working with a chronological resume template and I cannot figure out how
to add sdditional sections under Experience in order to record other
positions held

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
disneyworld disneyworld is offline

Hello garfield -

Thanks for the response but it didn't work - There is not regular text below
the table - there is another table. Pull up a Word resume and you'll see
what I mean. If you know of another way to do it let me know.

Thanks