Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PAKnWV PAKnWV is offline

Default print on customized sized paper

After my husband's computer crashed, we switched printers. Around the same
time I switched from MS Office 2003 to Office 2007 on my computer, operating
under Vista. I had previously created a half-sheet note (5.5" wide, 8.5"
long) on Word 2003, but now in Word 2007 on a machine opering under Vista I
cannot get it to print on the half-sheet of paper -- my HP Photosmart 2610
tells me I have the wrong size paper loaded. I was able to print the
half-sheet note without any problems when it was sent from my husband's
computer (operating under Windows XP and using Word 2003) to this same
printer. Can anyone tell me if this is a correctable problem? I've verified
that the document is formated with the customized paper size and margins. As
far as I can tell, I've downloaded all current updates for the printer. Is
this a printer problem, a Vista problem, or can it be corrected with
different formatting in Word?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.