gretchenhs

Default What do I use in place of text with page breaks that I used to use

On my old version of MO I had a text with page breaks option that is not
on my new MO version. I need to use this for placing articles on the web
site for my AAEP board members to view. The plain text makes the
articles too wide.
Herb Tyson [MVP]

What is MO and what does it have to do with Microsoft Word?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"gretchenhs" wrote in message
On my old version of MO I had a text with page breaks option that is not
on my new MO version. I need to use this for placing articles on the web
site for my AAEP board members to view. The plain text makes the
articles too wide.

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Ah. Perhaps. I was thinking it might be the French version of Word, spelled
phonetically.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com