tlens22

Default computer template

I would like to create a template to be used on a computer(and eventually
printed) where I can fill in blanks and tab to the next blank. The blank or
line would be highlighted (I've seen and used this but don't know how to
create it)
Jay Freedman

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Charles Kenyon

What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon