missjd

Default how to stop capalization of first word in each line

Please help. Each time that I type a line in my word prosessor, it capalizes
the first word of the each line. I have to go back and correct this manually
as spell check does not correct it.
--
missjd
Greg Maxey

ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoCorrect and uncheck "Capitalize first letter
of sentences"

That said, you shouldn't disable this feature because sentences are supposed
start with capital letters. Word is not a typewriter. Pressing "Enter" is
not the same a carriage return. Pressing "enter" tells Word to start a new
paragraph. Since paragraphs start with sentences .....

You can leave the option as is and use a line break to start a new line
(Shift+Enter).

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support