blueface blueface is offline
Junior Member

Default spacing between paragraphs

I have Microsoft word 2007 and I want to create documents using MLA format, double spaced, one inch margins on all sides. The problem is when I start another paragraph. The space changes (space between two paragraphs)to some value greater than 2.0 spaces and this is unacceptabel to my instructor. When I hit 'tab' the default setting changes to a value of something like 2.5??

Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?
Dennis Parish Dennis Parish is offline
Junior Member

blueface

To change the paragraph format settings for the entire document, or for the default template, go to the Home Ribbon, open the third grouping ("Paragraph") by clicking the arrow box in the lower right corner. There you can control the line spacing for all your paragraphs.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Parish

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueface View Post