Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CD Tom CD Tom is offline

Default Mail Merge problems.

I have office 2007 and am having problems with Words mail merge. I'm
creating mailing labels and have a file that I use to merge in the name and
address, everything works until I try and sort the file, if I sort the file
by the address the program cancels and I've been sending the error report to
MS the first time I was directed to download and install the latest patch
which I did but then tried running the merge again and when I edit the list
and sort the file it cancels again. Has anybody run into this problem and
what did you do to correct it. Thanks for any help.

Tom

Mail Merge problems Darren Dassinger Mailmerge 1 June 21st 07 06:44 PM
Mail Merge Problems Mike G New Users 3 June 13th 07 05:35 PM
mail merge problems. DavidH Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 10:21 AM
Merge to e-mail problems Todd Mailmerge 2 September 7th 05 07:31 PM
More Mail Merge Problems dixie Mailmerge 2 February 10th 05 07:15 AM