Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hugh Murfitt Hugh Murfitt is offline

Default Circular Based On list

How do I find out which styles are affected so I can break the circle?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Might be easier to delete the .dot file for the template that has this
problem and start over.

Hugh Murfitt wrote:

How do I find out which styles are affected so I can break the circle?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hugh Murfitt Hugh Murfitt is offline

The styles are in the document, which is based on normal.dot. There must be
an easier way of re-applying formatting styles than starting from scratch...?

Hugh Murfitt wrote:

How do I find out which styles are affected so I can break the circle?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If by this you mean want to restore the document, the styles of which you
have modified, to reflect how the styles appear in normal.dot, then
re-attach the normal template and check the automatically update styles
check box in the template dialog. (Tools templates and add-ins in Word up
to 2003 - Document Template on the Developer tab in Word 2007)