Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Grandridge Grandridge is offline

Default How do I print envelopes for addresses on Excell?

I am trying to have MS Word print Christmas card envelopes from an Excel
spreadsheet file of selected contacts. Please do not respond after 24
December 2009
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If your envelopes are a standard size as acknowledged by the printer driver
then create an envelope merge. If they are a non-standard size then create a
letter merge and adjust the text position with the margins and formatting so
that when an envelope is substituted for the standard paper in the printer
the text is printed at the correct location.