aga

Default How do I change the source for multiple links at once in Word?

I have a Word document with many links to tables and fields in a single Excel
document. When I move the location of the two documents from one computer to
another, all of the links break and I must change the source of each link
separately.

Is there ANY way to change the source for all of the links in a Word
document at one time? Is there another method that I should be using
(instead of pasting individual links) that would work better if I change
locations of the source document for the links?

Thanks,
AA
Anne Troy

Why do you have to change the links separately? Try hitting Alt+F9 so you're
viewing field codes, then do a find and replace.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com