Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dinbangkok

Default How do I select English (UK) as default language on inter. keyboar

I work in Asia and have an international English keyboard layout (ie. English
characters are arranged on a US layout). I want to set all my normal
templates to English (UK), but without having to always change the input
language to english (UK) which actually doesn't correspond to the layout of
the keys on my keyboard. Needless to say, everytime I open Microsoft Word it
defaults to English (US).

Help! It's driving me mad! (I'm using Word 2002 SP2)