Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mason C Mason C is offline

Default Word2007 prints 2 page 2's

I have a book with pages side-by-side on landscape 8 1/2 by 11 paper.

Page 1 is on the left, page 2 is supposed to be on the right.

All is well except. The printer prints page 2 on top of page 1.
If I print them one-at-a-time, both print on the left.
If I print them as 1, 2 they both print on the left of one sheet.

PDF prints it ok.

Other pages of the book print properly. Only page 2 is on top of page 1.

All displays look good except Print Preview which shows two page 2's,
one after the other. I see no way to delete the extra -- if that is the
printing problem.

Any help greatly appreciated !

Mason C
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mason C Mason C is offline

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 07:37:38 GMT, Mason C wrote:

I have a book with pages side-by-side on landscape 8 1/2 by 11 paper.

Page 1 is on the left, page 2 is supposed to be on the right.

All is well except. The printer prints page 2 on top of page 1.
If I print them one-at-a-time, both print on the left.
If I print them as 1, 2 they both print on the left of one sheet.

PDF prints it ok.

Other pages of the book print properly. Only page 2 is on top of page 1.

All displays look good except Print Preview which shows two page 2's,
one after the other. I see no way to delete the extra -- if that is the
printing problem.

Any help greatly appreciated !

Mason C

What the heck ! I saved it as a Word97-2003, closed and reloaded it and
it still shows two page 2's in Print Preview but prints correctly.

Oh, well, it's high technology. Ain't it wonderful ?

Mason C