Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh K Josh K is offline

Default Opening previous version files

I have some word documents in "my documents" that were created by word 9.0
I can open them from within my current version (2003) but when I double
click on the file from the my documents folder they do not open. Word 2003
starts but the document is blank. Help please.
--
Josh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline