senthilkumarabi senthilkumarabi is offline
Junior Member

Location: India, Pondicherry
Default Word 2003 Track Changes

Dear All,

I am working with word VBA. I want to do find and replace using wildcard option enabled. The find and replace text are given in the attached document. The input and output results are also given in the attached document. When I do my find and replace with track change on I am not getting my correct output. Expecting your help in this regard.

Thanks,
Senthil. S

Last edited by senthilkumarabi : December 14th 09 at 04:23 AM Reason: Forget to attach the sample document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I am not sure what you mean by the attached document as attachments are not
allowed in these newsgroups. You would also have to show us the VBA code
that you are using.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"senthilkumarabi" wrote in message

Dear All,

I am working with word VBA. I want to do find and replace using
wildcard option enabled. The find and replace text are given in the
attached document. The input and output results are also given in the
attached document. When I do my find and replace with track change on I
am not getting my correct output. Expecting your help in this regard.

Thanks,
Senthil. S

--
senthilkumarabi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

I don't write VBA, but I do know that with track changes turned on, some
wildcard find and replace schemes, such as those that transpose items from
the find box, don't work as expected. Try turning track changes off in
your macro before the find and on again after it.

Pam

senthilkumarabi wrote:
Dear All,

I am working with word VBA. I want to do find and replace usin
wildcard option enabled. The find and replace text are given in th
attached document. The input and output results are also given in th
attached document. When I do my find and replace with track change on
am not getting my correct output. Expecting your help in this regard.

Thanks,
Senthil.

--
senthilkumarabi

senthilkumarabi senthilkumarabi is offline
Junior Member

Location: India, Pondicherry

Dear All,

Please find the attachments for the earlier post.

Thanks,
Senthil. S
Attached Files
File Type: zip New Folder.zip (2.5 KB, 213 views)