Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Peter is offline

Default when i edit a word it overlaps the next.i hav 2 rewrite everythin

When i want to edit a word or sentence it keeps overlapping with the next
word and i have to rewrite the whole sentence. this is very annoying can
someone tell me how i can fix this? thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Peter

Press the Insert key once. It toggles between inserting and overwriting.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Peter" wrote in message
When i want to edit a word or sentence it keeps overlapping with the next
word and i have to rewrite the whole sentence. this is very annoying can
someone tell me how i can fix this? thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Peter" wrote in message
When i want to edit a word or sentence it keeps overlapping with the next
word and i have to rewrite the whole sentence. this is very annoying can
someone tell me how i can fix this? thanks in advance.

OMG thanks heaps!! i've been trying for lyk 1 hour trying to figure wat i
pressed by mistake lol. u saved my life. thought i had to retype my whole
essay lmao
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I hope you run a spell check before you submit that essay.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~