Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dominica Dominica is offline

Default How to revert 263 page Word document to default margins?

Help! The document looks normal in Print Preview, but when I print it - the
top margin is too high no matter how many times I change the margins. If I
copy and paste the entire document onto a new Word Document, hoping the
margins will be correct in the new Document, it still is not right. There is
a header, but no footer.
Help! How can I get the Document revert to the default margins?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the document appears correctly in Print Preview then the implications
seem to be that your printer has poor paper handling or there is a problem
with the printer driver. Try cleaning the paper path and update your printer
driver.