Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SStraveler SStraveler is offline

Default Does the 2009 Language Pack work with Word 2010 Beta?

I finally got it to install but it appears not to have Italian which is the
language I need. Does the 2009 Language Pack work with Word 2010 Beta or am
I out of luck?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I doubt that the language packs of Office 2009 would work with the new
version.

If some language packs aren't offered now, I'm sure they will be once Office
2010 is released.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SStraveler" wrote in message
I finally got it to install but it appears not to have Italian which is the
language I need. Does the 2009 Language Pack work with Word 2010 Beta or
am
I out of luck?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Those of us who have Word 2003 multi-language proofing tools installed
(which work with Word 2007, subject to some provisos) are going to be
disappointed that they don't work with Word 2010 (with the same provisos),
leading to more unnecessary expense.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I doubt that the language packs of Office 2009 would work with the new
version.

If some language packs aren't offered now, I'm sure they will be once
Office 2010 is released.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SStraveler" wrote in message
I finally got it to install but it appears not to have Italian which is
the
language I need. Does the 2009 Language Pack work with Word 2010 Beta or
am
I out of luck?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thank you for the confirmation.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But it seems as if, once again, messages do not reach the Microsoft web
interface, so the OP probably hasn't seen any of the replies. sigh

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP