Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sesame

Default How do I lock portion of the document?

Hi,

I'm trying to lock some part of my template as well. Can this be done in
Word 2002? Because I can't find the mentioned feature in Word 2002.

Many Thanks,
Cindy

"hennie" wrote:

Your help function give some information, try the following.

Create different sections in your document, so that the protected area
will be one section. If it all will be on one page create all sections
as continue.

In Word 2003 go to tools/protect document/forms/sections and mark only
the section you want to proctect. Click OK twice.

Hennie

Pie in the Sky wrote:
*I have a word document that a portion of it need to be locked so
that nobody
can change it. The other portion is open to the users who can enter
texts,
apply styles or images. I have tried to use the forms and applied
protection
but it doesn't allow the users to apply text styles and images. *

--
hennie