danpenny danpenny is offline
Junior Member

Default Printing reviewer names

Hi - a group of 7 colleagues all add notes using Track Changes (not by adding Comments, but actually within the text). In the final copy, once all comments are in, I can see who made which comment and when by mousing over or looking at the reviewer pane.

But when the docs are printed for a meeting, there is no way to see who made which change. Is there any way to show (and therefore print) reviewers' names besides the text they have added, or even to print the reviewer pane along with the document?

Thanks
Dan