Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mspatch

Default How can I save a specific RGB colour in Office?

I need to use an rgb colour for my company's logo frequently. Is there any
way of saving this so I can access it easily for text and highlights?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Save the logo as an autotext entry.
Save the colour formatted text as a character (or paragraph) style.

mspatch wrote:
I need to use an rgb colour for my company's logo frequently. Is
there any way of saving this so I can access it easily for text and
highlights?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mspatch

Thank you for this - I will try it.

mspatch wrote:
I need to use an rgb colour for my company's logo frequently. Is
there any way of saving this so I can access it easily for text and
highlights?

Office Clipboard Task Pane stops functioning Richard Microsoft Word Help 13 December 17th 05 01:46 AM
Annoying prompt Sashi New Users 9 August 5th 05 04:16 PM
The "save in " command in the 'Save as" menu hands the computert Bob B. Microsoft Word Help 2 August 4th 05 08:53 PM
Office 2003/XP doc opening in Office 2000 asimo Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 07:12 AM
How to activate "Save As" in Word in Microsoft Office XP DRY Microsoft Word Help 1 March 3rd 05 09:52 PM