Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rena Christensen

Default DIFFERENT MEMBERSHIP CARDS ONE PAGE

I am trying to set up a merge document that is an odd size of 8.5" x 10.5" to
print three separate membership cards that measure 3 3/8" x 2 1/8" that are
aligned on the right side of the page. I need to have different membership
information on each card. I have set the document up with section breaks and
the information in text boxes, but when merged only one name is being printed
to a page on all three cards. This is a document that was converted from
WordPerfect 7.0 and I ended up having to recreate the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Actually you only need two Next record fields - and they are usually placed
at the start of the second and third 'card'.

Alternatively just place one 'card' on the page and set the document type
to Directory/Catalog and everything that you have on the page will be
repeated for each record. if there is space for three cards on the page,
that is what you will get

See also http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

Charles Kenyon wrote:
You probably need a next record command at the end of each card.
"Rena Christensen" Rena wrote
in message ...