Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jake jake is offline

Default page break linked object

If I have a linked object from an Excel worksheet and that linked object is
larger than a page. is there any way to break it up so that it continues on
the next page and still updates if the source worksheet is modified?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Jake,

You'll need to copy the linked Excel object, open the copy & scroll to the next area you want displayed.

--
Cheers
macropod