Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
whiteda whiteda is offline

Default Word 2003 Opening Page Defaults

I know this is probably silly to someone else...but I have had Word 2003
installed on this computer since the original purchase from Dell. When I
open Word, the curser defaults to starting on approximately line 5...and has
been this way forever. Something has changed, as when I open it now...the
curser is at the top of the page on line 1. I know it's probably something
easy...I just can't figure out how to make it start up the way it was.
Sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I just like it the way it was. Don't have any
idea what I've done to change the default upon opening a new document.
--
Thanks...DA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Check out the following:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm
Hope this helps
DeanH

"whiteda" wrote:

I know this is probably silly to someone else...but I have had Word 2003
installed on this computer since the original purchase from Dell. When I
open Word, the curser defaults to starting on approximately line 5...and has
been this way forever. Something has changed, as when I open it now...the
curser is at the top of the page on line 1. I know it's probably something
easy...I just can't figure out how to make it start up the way it was.
Sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I just like it the way it was. Don't have any
idea what I've done to change the default upon opening a new document.
--
Thanks...DA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline