Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bri Bri is offline

Default Word 2007 change from metric to inches

I have just updated to MS Office 2007 and it is driving me crazy!!! How do I
change my measurements to read inches instead of metric?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming that you have found the Office button, click on it and then on Word
Options and then on Advanced and scroll down to the Display section of the
dialog and you will then see a "Show measurements in units of:" item with
which you can select the desired units of measure.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP