Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sooz Sooz is offline

Default Removal of crop marks and custom asian language tools in Word 2003

None of the solutions as to how I turn off crop marks or asian language
options work. There are no asian languages installed on my muchine but I
have the asian language toolbar and crop marks. Anyone know how to get rid
of these options.
Thanks
--
Sooz Stevens PST Business Solutions Reading Berkshire UK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See the following KB article:

Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371/en-us

--
Stefan Blom