Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
colinsp colinsp is offline

Default Text out of view

Hello Everyone,

Excuse me, I have asked this question before. Since then I have had both
Windows and Office re-installed. Lots of data has been lost including the
answer to this question.

When I write in a Word Document, the line of text goes out of sight. This
makes me have to scroll from side to side to read a line of text.

I would be very grateful if someone could remind me how to correct this.

Thank you,

Colinsp
--
cat
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the problem is that Word is not displaying the width of the page, you can
change the Zoom ratio. If the problem is that the text is running into the
margins or off the page, you could check the paragraph formatting to make
sure it doesn't have a negative indent.

"colinsp" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

Excuse me, I have asked this question before. Since then I have had both
Windows and Office re-installed. Lots of data has been lost including the
answer to this question.

When I write in a Word Document, the line of text goes out of sight. This
makes me have to scroll from side to side to read a line of text.

I would be very grateful if someone could remind me how to correct this.

Thank you,

Colinsp
--
cat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
colinsp colinsp is offline

Thank you very much, Suzanne. It was the 'zoom' control. I can not explain
how on earth I forgot about it! Problem resolved. (Details entered into a
little book - in case this happens again!)
Regards,
Colinsp.
--
cat