Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jamon jamon is offline

Default Hotkey €“ select non-adjacent items

Pressing and holding the Control key while I select non-adjacent items does
not accumulate items for me in MSWord 2000. It used to, but now when second
non-adjacent item is selected, first item is de-selected. This particular
€śselect€ť command does not appear in Tools/Customize/Commands/All Commands.
Where can I re-set this command or how can I create the command again?
Operating system is Windows ME with MSWord97 upgraded to MSWord2000. Thank
you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

What type of "items" are you trying to select? If they're shapes or images
use the Shift key rather than the Control key. However, all objects you're
trying to select must be formatted with some form of Text Wrapping. You
can't select multiple In Line objects or In Line & wrapped objects at once.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/9/09 10:04 AM, in article
, "jamon"
wrote:

Pressing and holding the Control key while I select non-adjacent items does
not accumulate items for me in MSWord 2000. It used to, but now when second
non-adjacent item is selected, first item is de-selected. This particular
łselect˛ command does not appear in Tools/Customize/Commands/All Commands.