Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaya Nageswar Jaya Nageswar is offline

Default Out of Memory or Disk Space Error

Hi,

I installed Microsoft Office 2007 recently(I upgraded from Office 2003 to
Office 2007). My Document is a template and it consists of some macros.
These macros are disabled by default. In order to update the macros, i need
to select the "Enable this content" from Microsoft Office Security Options.

Now if i update the Macro and save the document, Microsoft Word gives the
following error.
"The save failed due to out of memory or disk
space.(C:\...\Desktop\MyDoc.doc". I'm getting this error when i am trying to
update the macros.
If i change the other part of the document, it is saving successfully.

If i try to update the same document in another machine where Microsoft Word
2003 is installed, it is getting updated successfully. I could not really
understand what the problem is. Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Jaya Nageswar