Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anna Anna is offline

Default Wrapping existing text

I have a document that the text to the right side of the page does not extend
the full width of the margin. The only way I can correct it is to go to the
end of each line and hit the delete key which then brings up enough of the
words in the sentence below to make the line the width of the margins.

I have tried everything, but cannot find how to do this to an entire
document all at once. HLEP please.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Anna wrote:
I have a document that the text to the right side of the page does
not extend the full width of the margin. The only way I can correct
it is to go to the end of each line and hit the delete key which then
brings up enough of the words in the sentence below to make the line
the width of the margins.

I have tried everything, but cannot find how to do this to an entire
document all at once. HLEP please.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OldDog_NewTricks OldDog_NewTricks is offline

Sounds like you have a return at the end of each line. Click on the
paragraph mark button on the tool bar (backward P) to see the formatting
marks. Hard return are the paragraph mark and soft returns look like a
backward facing arrow.

You can use Find/Replace in the Edit menu to remove the hard returns. In
the find box, type "^p" without the quotes and leave the replace box empty.

limit text to existing text box size in a form (no wrapping) pk Microsoft Word Help 1 September 8th 08 06:32 AM
text wrapping staciern Microsoft Word Help 5 May 24th 08 02:52 PM
Text wrapping not available Benjamin Barrett Microsoft Word Help 1 April 13th 07 08:23 PM
Text Wrapping Dig Microsoft Word Help 4 August 29th 06 11:51 PM
layout wrapping text around text boxes in word 2000 Ozzy Page Layout 1 August 11th 05 03:18 PM