Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WashingtonDC WashingtonDC is offline

Default Equations

I am trying to write out formulas in Word 2007.

I need to use large square brackets around the entire equation, as well as
subscript and superscript inside the large square brackets.

I have figured out that to get the large square brackets, I need to use the
equation tool. However, once I have inserted the large square bracket I am
unable to convert any letters/numbers to super or subscript.

Also, once i have text written in a document, I am unable to access the
Equation tab under Insert. I need to open a new document to access equation
and could then copy and save under the text in the written portion. Is there
a better way to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Macro's and Equations Macro''s and Equations Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 08 11:36 PM
can I number equations on the right and inline with equations? aperlin Microsoft Word Help 3 September 17th 07 05:18 PM
Equations Aceensor Microsoft Word Help 2 April 19th 06 08:54 PM
convert pdf equations to editable MS Word equations geocalc Microsoft Word Help 3 February 7th 06 08:49 PM
equations Stephanie Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 01:10 AM