Danielle Gard via OfficeKB.com

Default Mail Merge to many in same address

Hi
I am trying to create a mail merge to 85 different homes in the same Street
(1-85 Joe Bloggs Gardens for example).

How do I do this without having to write in 1 - 85 different address entrys?
Need help quite urgently....

thanks

SonicDBA via OfficeKB.com

What form is the data in?

If its in/put into Excell you could put the numbe rone in one column then
=SUM(A1 + 1) in the column below this and replicate it down till line 85.
Then put the rest of the address information in other columns and replicate
that information down, as is, to produce 85 addresses! Viola!