Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tash tash is offline

Default how do I get rid of a program

I have a program on my computer entitled starware I found out it was a virus
and can crash my computer how do I get rid of it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

If it's a virus, use your antivirus program to remove it.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"tash" wrote in message
I have a program on my computer entitled starware I found out it was a
virus
and can crash my computer how do I get rid of it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Tash,

See:
http://www.spywareremove.com/removeStarware.html.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"tash" wrote in message
I have a program on my computer entitled starware I found out it was a virus
and can crash my computer how do I get rid of it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

.... and then stop running as Administrator, so you can get rid of the
virus and the antivirus software.