Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
turkmah turkmah is offline

Default How do set location for word documents

Is there a way to set where Words documents are saved in Microsoft Office
Home and Student 2007. In Word 2002 youy could do this by goin g into Tools
and change the preset location. Can that be done in 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Deanna Reynolds Deanna Reynolds is offline

Definitely. You change it in the Options Dialog Box which can be accessed at
the bottom of the new Office Menu.

Deanna
www.ThatOfficeGirl.com