Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused In Dubai

Default Funky Tab Key

Can anyone offer any insight as to why when I hit the tab key in the middle
of a line of text it moves all the text originally to the left all the way to
the right (in effect re-ordering the words on the line)? I'm using Word 2003
and I live in the UAE, so I think the version I bought is originally
formatted for Arabic. I have done everything I can to set the language
defaults to English (US) and I can't find anywhere why the tab button is
acting so strangely. Any thoughts appreciated....
k.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Try this: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm