Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LAlawMedMBA LAlawMedMBA is offline

Default Y=Total Pages (e.g., Page X of Y). How in Word 2007 Pro?

In earlier versions of Office & Word, it was easy to add "total pages" in the
header or footer, where Y = total pages in the format "Page X of Y." I can
find nothing in Word 2007, nor in any of the Help resources. How do I insert
"total pages?"
--
Lewis O. Amack
Attorney at Law