Elaine

Default template for shipping label

I'm looking for a template for a Priority Mail label. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. The label has a 1" header on it, as well as a "From and
TO:". If you can help, please email me at .

Thanks so much!
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Is it a standard label type (e.g., Avery or something like that)? If so,
then there are zillions of label templates built into Word. You don't say
which version of Word you're using, and how you access the label feature
depends on which version you use. Assuming the most recent version, choose
Tools - Letters and Mailings - Envelopes and Labels - Labels tab. In the
lower right corner of the dialog, click the label shown. Set Label Products
to the brand of label you're using, and set Product Number to the correct
number.

Check Word's Help system for "labels" for additional information.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Elaine" wrote in message
I'm looking for a template for a Priority Mail label. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. The label has a 1" header on it, as well as a "From
and
TO:". If you can help, please email me at .

Thanks so much!

In Word, the label template has disappeared - it's now blank! Stymied in Tacoma Microsoft Word Help 2 August 2nd 05 09:01 PM
Word template for Avery 2181 file folder label... Julie Williams Mailmerge 1 January 15th 05 10:41 AM
How do I change the size of the label template I use after I have. Emily DiTrapani Microsoft Word Help 2 January 5th 05 09:33 PM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 04 12:39 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM