Geri

Default print layout

when i try to type in print layout, such as the date, the first line is ok,
but when i hit enter, to go down 4 spaces for address, the insertion point
goes to the bottom of the page and the next typing appears down there. there
are wide spaces between text whenever i hit enter. if i go to the bottom
words and hit enter, it sends the text upwards but not correctly. it almost
appears as if my spacing is set incorrectly, but i have checked that and it
still says single space. help and thanks