Playa

Default Help

I was working in Microsoft Word and I must have hit some option by mistake
because now my document looks all corupt. It looks like all the words are
overlapping eachother. The words do not spread across the page they are left
justified and overlapping. So it is in the spot of One Character and then
everything is overlapping on it. If this makes sense to anyone or you have
seen this before please help. Thanks in advance.
Charles Kenyon

I think you may have a corrupt printer driver or video driver.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.