WIgirl

Default Colored buttons on Toolbars

I am involved with office productivity training at our local university. I
recently began taking classes at a training center so that I will eventually
become certified by Microsoft. While working at the training center I
noticed that the buttons on the toolbars change color when pressed. For
example the bold button, this is a feature that is either on or off, when the
bold is turned on, the button on the toolbar turns orange. When its turned
off, it is gray like all the other buttons. This is an excellent feature
that I would like to add to the computers on our campus. I checked with the
training center and they don't know how it was done. Is this something that
would depend on what version of office you are using? Any suggestions on how
I would go about adjusting this would be apprecaited. Thanks!