Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peter S. Cookson Peter S. Cookson is offline

Default How do I change the axis of text in a column of a table?

How do I change the axis (from horizontal to vertical) for text in a column
of a Word table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

Select the Column, right-click, Text Direction, select the direction you
require.

Hope this helps
DeanH