Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] viepia@nospam.com is offline

Default MailMerge prints only one label

Hi,

In Office 2007 I have 137 records using the Microsoft 30 Per Page
layout. When I click the "Finish & Merge" button "Print Documents"
pulldown I get the "Merge to Printer" screen with "All" records
selected. On the "Print" screen I have "Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer". Why does the TIF file show only one record?

Thanks,
Viepia
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The Microsoft Office Document Image Writer has the ability to export
multi-page TIF files, though you would need an application that supports
multi-page TIFs (such as Microsoft Office Document Imaging) to view them. If
you want individual TIFs then you need an application such as SnagIt to
output one image per page. The fact that you only have one label suggests a
different problem . See the red note near the end of
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

wrote:
Hi,

In Office 2007 I have 137 records using the Microsoft 30 Per Page
layout. When I click the "Finish & Merge" button "Print Documents"
pulldown I get the "Merge to Printer" screen with "All" records
selected. On the "Print" screen I have "Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer". Why does the TIF file show only one record?

Thanks,
Viepia

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Seems like you probably missed the step to propagate the setup from the
first label on the sheet to all of the labels.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP