Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quentin Grady

Default Circular tables

G'day G'day Folks,

We all know how often we use rectangular tables but it occurs to me
that often we want to describe some cyclic process.

It is tedious making arrows and putting in text boxes and getting the
whole thing to line up properly with each text box at the appropriate
angle

Well it might seem like a crazy suggestion but how about some
automation of the process, text boxes that automatically space
themselves appropriately around in a circle. Throw in choices of
arrows and text box shapes and we'd be on the way to smarter Office
presentations.

Best wishes,

--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /