Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trouble printing word emailed attachment Trouble printing word emailed attachment is offline

Default print setting on word attachments from outlook

When trying to print word attachments recieved via email from outlook the
page setup automatically changes to "LT 8.5 x 11 in" which is the wrong size
of paper for my printer. The documents it happens to is always word documents
and usually just standard templates that were created by me on this computer
to print in A4 219 x 297 mm therefore it is not a template setting it is
something that happens when I open one from my email. I've tried resetting
printer defaults, resetting language to English (UK) and short of deleting
office and installing it cannot think what else I have missed ! When I send
the email onto a colleague they can print the attachment without having to
manually change the paper size. Computer only started doing this few days
ago and has been used for the same templates for the past 2 years !!!!!
Can someone please help me !!!