Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Elizabeth S. Elizabeth S. is offline

Default Removing L-shaped lines from each corner

Hello,

I am attempting to email an important document. I have these L-shaped
lines in each of the four corners. They appear to be the same lines that are
in preview box when you try to add a border.

Can you tell me how to adjust the settings so that they do not appear when
an person views the documents?

THANKS!!