Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Walter Walter is offline

Default resize text to fit biz card=reduce overall-comprehensive size

Folks: I'll looking to resize text to fit biz card=reduce
overall-comprehensive size of a block of text. How do I do this while
keeping the formatting I've designed?
Thanks, Walter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+[ or Ctrl+] to decrease/increase the point size of the selection
by 1 point. E.g., if a selected block contains mixed text that contains 18,
16, 14, and 12 point text, then pressing Ctrl+[ once reduces the 18 to 17,
the 16 to 15, and so on. Press Ctrl+[ repeatedly until the block is the
desired size. To make it easier to make sure it fits, I'd create a text box
or a table cell that's the size of the business card, and press Ctrl+[ until
the text fits.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible